1. I have a flat fee ( $425) for the photo session, senior photo file, and a thumb drive of the images from your session. The number of images varies depending on the number of clothing changes(max 4) but the range is typically 30-75 images. The thumb drive is edited for exposure and color but is NOT retouched. Retouching and finishing is $25 per image.
2. All customers receive a web gallery within a few days for initial viewing. In addition, a keepsake viewing book can be ordered and mailed to your home for $25.
3. Clients are responsible for providing the photographer the schools senior picture requirements and ordering the image in time to meet any deadline. Senior photo files are retouched, sized, and usually emailed to the school or a third party printer.
4. Half of the photography fee is due upon booking ($212.50) and the remaining balance is due the day of the session.
5. The makeup artist is paid separately from the photographer. Her fee is $100 for make-up and $120 for make-up and hair. The M&H fee is paid the day of the session.
6. Clients change from 1-4 times for a session. Brings lots of choices and the final clothes will be picked the day of your session. Your clothes should represent you and help you feel good. Clothing should follow the seasons but variety is good.
7. Traditional prints and photo products are available. Prices on request.
8. Orders are complete within 2-5 weeks.
9. Bring a friend or family if you’d like but being watched during a session can sometimes be harder than clients expect.
10. Cash and check for payments are preferred by both the makeup artist and myself; However, we both take most major credit cards.